• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First ever Juliets

Anyone have any experience with +red lenses at all for Juliet's vs torch? I also heard positive red is more accurate by some others vs torch by others as well.
I had prism road in my Juliet's.

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_7314.JPG

It's between ruby oakley lenses and + red lenses if anyone has pics of them for easy comparison. I don't remember what earlier ruby looks like but I guess if they're custom cut then they will probably be the newer ruby. I can take a look at work but anyone have suggestions for the two?

It's between ruby oakley lenses and + red lenses if anyone has pics of them for easy comparison. I don't remember what earlier ruby looks like but I guess if they're custom cut then they will probably be the newer ruby. I can take a look at work but anyone have suggestions for the two?
Torch

@OakleyFrankFMJ well @Chris A Hardaway doesnt have anymore torch donors. So unless anyone else can cut them for me for around the same price point, I'll have to choose otherwise. Or I can get my hands on a donor pair of glasses/lenses that will work for someone to cut for me

Torch is one lense I don't have, tried to buy a pair recently but the sale fell through (seller wasn't keen on sending to England).

I have have Pos Red and a few variations of Ruby.

If you want a nice Red (at a good price) and don't mind non-OEM then it might be worth considering Ikon +Red.
You won't get the Purple hues in those lenses though.

Last edited:
I have a set of torch that RJ cut for my XX. They're pretty cool. Close to the color of the original Ruby but the light transmission seems much higher. I can't wear them ok super sunny days like I can Ruby.

Pic because I love it
Top is Ruby from 2000 and bottom is Torch from 2016

IMG_0899.JPG

Latest Posts

Back