• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Flak Jacket

Oak Heel

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
IMG_4185.jpg
IMG_4186.jpg

I finally got a pair of flak jackets. I am way behind most of you guys, but my collection has tripled from 2 to 6 since joining this forum haha. The flaks will be getting cerakoted by Colorado Custom Look like my half jackets, sniper grey with zombie green- another thing I've discovered since joining.

The flaks are my favorite style. Congrats on the pair. Never to late to start. I need to color match with my outfit so I'm about 30 different color ways

Yup, those half jackets are Sik. Can't wait to see the Flaks when they're done.

Thank you all! The green rubbers are actually from Revant and they have held up well. They are called glow in the dark green. Never seen them in the dark, but they really light up and glow in bright sunlight and are kind of translucent neon green. I like them so far.

I was debating on whether to get the green rubber for the flaks or just use the black rubber that came with them. Looks like I'll be getting the green rubber for the flaks too! I'll have to slightly revise the design scheme with the cerakote, but I think yall will like. I did try out the flaks today driving in heavy snow and they fit awesome and are even better paired with my favorite lens, VR28 BIP.

Latest Posts

Back