• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Frogskin: LX Matte Black Ruby Iridium

john

Oakley Beginner
thisnew.jpg

tnx Tunnie and atty_65 .. i never thought frogskins are diz cool.. =) heres the metal color on the stem
20130424090548.jpg

Red metal logo?? That's awesome mate!
We don't have that colorway available here in Thailand. :(
tnx mate..maybe it is still coming to your country.. i first saw this one in a japanese page.. i have a noob question.. are your frogskins collection all mint or some have hairline scratch and is hairline scratch acceptable?..

Normally no scratch mate, you can always see if the glasses has been taken out of the box earlier or not.
For me, if it's not really new or complete, I wouldn't pay for mine. Accept it's online order of course.
In that case, some minor scratch (not many that I have to go through return process) would be acceptable.

Normally no scratch mate, you can always see if the glasses has been taken out of the box earlier or not.
For me, if it's not really new or complete, I wouldn't pay for mine. Accept it's online order of course.
In that case, some minor scratch (not many that I have to go through return process) would be acceptable.
thanks really appreciate it...