• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Fuel Cell

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I've been wanting a Fuel Cell for awhile and I noticed that I don't have very many low-key pairs. Today I picked up the most basic Fuel Cell.

Basic but I needed a pair like these. I really like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a name like Batwolf, being much like the Fuel Cell (slightly bigger, shield lens) you're telling me you didn't have a single Fuel Cell until today.....come on :D!

I understand. Honestly, the Fuel Cell fits me very well. I love them. Although the Oil Rig is my personal favorite frame, I have more Fuel Cell than any other frame. I think I have 17 of them.

The Troy Lee Fuel Cell is my all time favorite. Also a big fan of the exclusive science set of 3, red/blue and canvas. I say go after them.

The Don Pendleton is my favorite of the Fuel Cell's :). Canvas and Troy Lee probably follow suit. Need to save some money for those...

Edit: Actually, I believe I my first Fuel Cell was the Don Pendleton, in an effort to get some of the Artist Series.

I wore these around all day and I am amazed by how comfortable they are. They grab but not enough to give me a headache like some pairs can, plus they stay on my nose. I think I might try to collect some more of these.

I wore these around all day and I am amazed by how comfortable they are. They grab but not enough to give me a headache like some pairs can, plus they stay on my nose. I think I might try to collect some more of these.
i'd look for a canvas fuel cell, they come with a custom painted hard o case, pretty sick set.

or the australian red/blue fuel cell with the black ink frame and ruby iridium.

Latest Posts

Back