• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Gen 24k XX question

Riggy

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,
I just found this forum and seems like you would be the folks to ask.
I have a pair of 24K X-Metal XX that I need lenses, nose and socks.
I originally purchased with prescription gold Iridium and have since had my eyes corrected.
Couldn't bring myself to part ways with the glasses and now trying to restore.
Looking for trusted seller of parts that will actually fit.

Thanks for the tag @Jmgarcia

@Riggy : welcome to the forum. here a lot of folks are very knowledgeable on Oakley X-Metal and Oakley in general.

And if you are interested in replacement rubber parts for your XX 24K, here we are, have a look: Rubber parts - LINEGEAR

And make use of the 20 % discount being offered until 26 October (Japan time)

I can do a set of 24k Custom Cut Oakley Iridium lenses for you too if you like. I'm not sure I have any listed on eBay, so you'd need to message me here to have a set made. They'll take about 4-5 days. That's the "Yellow" gold look. The Gold Iridium isn't as gold, it's more bronze. A picture of your RX lenses would be helpful to see if you had 24k or Gold Iridium.

I've also seen chrome that looks nice due to the plasma rims.

0163104B-817D-41F5-A118-5D4CF323C56E.jpeg
C48C31C4-D542-4C17-9601-F1B26C4FB2DA.jpeg
Thanks everyone for the replies.
Great jump off to start with.
Was at work when I made the post so now I can add photos.
These are what I’m working with.

I can do a set of 24k Custom Cut Oakley Iridium lenses for you too if you like. I'm not sure I have any listed on eBay, so you'd need to message me here to have a set made. They'll take about 4-5 days. That's the "Yellow" gold look. The Gold Iridium isn't as gold, it's more bronze. A picture of your RX lenses would be helpful to see if you had 24k or Gold Iridium.

I've also seen chrome that looks nice due to the plasma rims.
I posted a pic of the glasses.
What is your eBay storefront under?

You message me on eBay and I'll get you set up with the OEM original style 24k Iridium. It's slightly more yellow gold. Similar light transmission.

Chrisahardaway

Try typing in "custom cut Juliet lenses" and you'll find me, many of the listings are mine.

Latest Posts

Back