• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Gen Reaplacement Lenses?

PBRmeASAP

Oakley Beginner
New here so hopefully i'm not doing anything wrong. But just got my brothers first gen glasses and looking for new lenses and wondering if you guys know where to get some. Purplish tinted frames with the regular grayish lenses that are really scratched. I'd be cool with gray lenses unless i could find the correct style blue Iridium they came with also.

Any idea of the frame names or possibly a pic?

Hope these pictures work.
2012-09-17_19-14-53_39.jpg

2012-09-17_19-15-04_705.jpg

My brother got them in the mid 80's i believe. Metal hinges, hope that helps. I can take different pics or better of area's if that helps.

Jeff

IF they are real Gen 1 Frogs.. which I cant tell from those pics...the new replacement OAKLEY lenses DO fit well. I have several pairs that Ive replaced the lenses with lenses from the OCP.

Steve...

Sorry the pics are not the best, what area would i need to post pics of that would tell what they gen they are? They were purchased somewhere between 84-87.

Ok, been reading more and more on here....Metal hinges, and flat Oalkey logo on the sides
2012-09-18_18-10-56_920_zps88bb324b.jpg

2012-09-18_18-11-07_832_zpsaf2e7232.jpg

And the bag they came in says Made in the USA. Am i correct to assume GEN 1? Also where is the best place to purchase replacement lenses?

Thanks
Jeff

IF they are real Gen 1 Frogs.. which I cant tell from those pics...the new replacement OAKLEY lenses DO fit well. I have several pairs that Ive replaced the lenses with lenses from the OCP.

Steve...

Latest Posts

Back