• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Jawbreaker Purchase, Mark Cavendish edition

nikefreak23

I should Work at Oakley
Oregon
I have never bought a Jawbreaker because I thought they would look too big on my small face but when I saw these on the site, I had to get em. I'm glad I did, the frame is amazing!

PXL_20220205_043938530.jpg
PXL_20220205_043946917.jpg
PXL_20220205_044009773.jpg

^, thank you! I never expected to see them on the Oakley site again so it was a pleasant surprise. The metallic green really pops and they actually don't look too bad on my face either.

Always! I do have a question though bro. Which is the bigger collection? The Nikes or the Oakleys?☺️
Haha, it is the Nikes by far. I only have 40 pairs of Oakleys, while I own 60 Nike sunglasses, over 300 pairs of Nike shoes, every single sporting goods equipment piece they have ever made like football and baseball gloves (both batting and fielding), bats, baseballs, golf clubs, bags and balls, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, armbands, watches, backpacks, compression sleeves, socks, etc and over 10,000 pieces of Nike apparel. It helps that I used to work for Nike lol.

Haha, it is the Nikes by far. I only have 40 pairs of Oakleys, while I own 60 Nike sunglasses, over 300 pairs of Nike shoes, every single sporting goods equipment piece they have ever made like football and baseball gloves (both batting and fielding), bats, baseballs, golf clubs, bags and balls, basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, armbands, watches, backpacks, compression sleeves, socks, etc and over 10,000 pieces of Nike apparel. It helps that I used to work for Nike lol.
10,000 pieces. Woozers 😜😎 Username is well deserved:). Hope you got some Jordan’s in your collection:)

Back