• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First juliets..carbon

Oak32

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi oak fans just buy this carbon juliet. Really need a fix its all "loose" i dont know if its the correct term..
Im gonna change the lens too...seems original but i think the lens are custom. Dont have serial numbers..i dont know what generation is...or the colors of the original lens...

What u think?

20170403_072433.jpg
20170403_072444.jpg
20170403_072522.jpg

Hi oak fans just buy this carbon juliet. Really need a fix its all "loose" i dont know if its the correct term..
Im gonna change the lens too...seems original but i think the lens are custom. Dont have serial numbers..i dont know what generation is...or the colors of the original lens...

What u think?

View attachment 326342 View attachment 326344 View attachment 326345

It's definitely well used. It's one of the late models, which should come with Black Idirium or (Polarised) lenses.

Check this out :
www.o-review.com/database_detail_model.php?ID=93

Congrats. They will needed new rubbers along with fixing the nose bridge (according to your description as being loose), just hope you got a good deal on them. Congrats either way. As long as you are happy.

Congrats. They will needed new rubbers along with fixing the nose bridge (according to your description as being loose), just hope you got a good deal on them. Congrats either way. As long as you are happy.

yeah i like them very much, im gonna send to fix it all , change rubbers and put a fire lens on maybe . I got it for 100 dollars more or less and will cost me like 50 others to fix it.

yeah i like them very much, im gonna send to fix it all , change rubbers and put a fire lens on maybe . I got it for 100 dollars more or less and will cost me like 50 others to fix it.

Sounds like a good deal.

Any wearable Juliets for under $150 is a nice deal.
Enjoy them. Once you get the rubber pieces adjusted the way you like them, you will find that they fir like nothing else.
I swear I could do somersaults while wearing mine and they wouldn't come off.
Q~