• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Metal Buy?

hey guy so at my local vault store they have one Juliet for 400$ is that a good price?

My first was also a Juliet but being a large man with a large head I feel the xx is a better look for me. I still plan to keep one of my Juliets but will sell the other. I also love the Romeo and x squared for my stature but the Juliet is definitely a go to pair to start.
how much would you sell for?

Eric,
If you want a retail priced item, get it at the store. The polarized are the 400, while non-poarized are 350 I think. My Vault had x-metal/ruby, carbon/black and a plasma/ice the other day. If you have paypal and wait till you have enough posts then my suggestion is to purchase one on here. On the other hand, your first metal purchase is the one you will always remember. Weird how it is like that but everyone on here could tell you exactly the place and what they bought for the first one. Then the others seem to just blur. Might not be a bad purchase if you got the store one. But........ You could pick up a nice one on here in the 200 range. Pending lenses, box, coin etc...... Several members also have custom lenses (OEM) that you could go with also. If you are going to wear it all the time, then buy one for that. I wouldn't worry to much about finding one with a serial, or a real rare one, but if you are doing it for collection purposes, and wearing sometimes, then find a special one and purchase that one. I hope all this helps......

Eric,
If you want a retail priced item, get it at the store. The polarized are the 400, while non-poarized are 350 I think. My Vault had x-metal/ruby, carbon/black and a plasma/ice the other day. If you have paypal and wait till you have enough posts then my suggestion is to purchase one on here. On the other hand, your first metal purchase is the one you will always remember. Weird how it is like that but everyone on here could tell you exactly the place and what they bought for the first one. Then the others seem to just blur. Might not be a bad purchase if you got the store one. But........ You could pick up a nice one on here in the 200 range. Pending lenses, box, coin etc...... Several members also have custom lenses (OEM) that you could go with also. If you are going to wear it all the time, then buy one for that. I wouldn't worry to much about finding one with a serial, or a real rare one, but if you are doing it for collection purposes, and wearing sometimes, then find a special one and purchase that one. I hope all this helps......

Thanks man i just spent 300+ at icon in so cal so i was able to get 70$ back to use at any store so i may do the vault but i should be able to buy from here soon. i do have pay-pals and will check them out. thanks for the info. for sure i know where and how old i was when i got my first pair of Oakley's so ill make this one remember-able too.

Your welcome, Enjoy your time on here, there are alot of knowledgeable members on here, so if you have other questions ask away. Also there are many items you will find through this site that you will never hear anywhere else. Welcome to the Forum

Back