• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Oakley Ever

longdo18

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, hope everything is good for all of you.

After almost 2 months scrolling throughout every single thread in Watches Discussion and other marketplaces like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Poshmark, Mercari and Yahoo Auction, I finally got my first Oakley product ever.
I have been eyeing on Oakley watches for awhile, and Crush watch in particular. I'm from Vietnam where Oakley is not really popular so it's way so hard to find available Oakley watches here. I'm so happy that I got it for a steal price. My next watches to add to the collection probably are Blade, Judge, and GMT.

i just wanna share the joy with you guys. Thank you for creating this supportive community. Hope y'all may find your grails soon.

3E817455-5251-4712-A8E6-8DD98DD6A078.jpeg
D1258D65-A8CE-4269-B39F-0DFFAE24087E.jpeg
452517AA-7606-4941-A5BE-F4D31DF5F63A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, hope everything is good for all of you.

After almost 2 months scrolling throughout every single thread in Watches Discussion and other marketplaces like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Poshmark, Mercari and Yahoo Auction, I finally got my first Oakley product ever.
I have been eyeing on Oakley watches for awhile, and Crush watch in particular. I'm from Vietnam where Oakley is not really popular so it's way so hard to find available Oakley watches here. I'm so happy that I got it for a steal price. My next watches to add to the collection probably are Blade, Judge, and GMT.

i just wanna share the joy with you guys. Thank you for creating this supportive community. Hope y'all may find your grails soon.

View attachment 1055542View attachment 1055543
Nice, congratulations!

Back