• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Oakley Watch

I am actually in good shape. I am one of the happy few glad that there will be no more models! Aside from the Orange dial version... The only other watch made by Oakley that I am interested in cost more than my car and you hold controlling interest of the allotment :p

I am actually in good shape. I am one of the happy few glad that there will be no more models! Aside from the Orange dial version... The only other watch made by Oakley that I am interested in cost more than my car and you hold controlling interest of the allotment :p
I may have one or 2 or 3 :angel:

I bought my first Oakleywatch from @Mendez4474. Exactly as described and I LOVE it!

I do have one question, as I have not owned a chronograph in about a decade... When I reset the stop watch feature, the hands do not reset to the 12:00 position. The red second hand resets to the 00:58 and the bottom dial resets to 7:00. Am I doing something wrong?

The ad said it came with original boxes but I made the assumption it had the manual as well. My fault for not asking and I am definitely happy with the transaction but if I could find a digital copy of the owners manual it would be awesome!View attachment 195903
Awesome for a first watch, congrats. Lately some member first is either HP or MM.

Frank, I blame you.... and since I can't afford either, I will continue to blame you. (actually I blame myself)

Back