• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Oakleys

I was just looking at the Oakley website and just realized I forgot to mention something, these are the Shawn White version.

How does that UAV program work? Just curious because I've never heard of it. As for flying I'm usually using my Fuel Cells or Holbrooks (have to switch to the warm grey lens). My instructor has a pair of custom Gascan S.

The UAS (unmanned airial systems) just started like last year at my university, it is the first in the nation. It basically is the exact same path of going through their commercial aviation pilot with like 3 more classes for UAS, even slightly cheaper. Last year 7 have majored in it, it will considerably grow in the next few years. People taking it say the classes are boring as there really isn't much to learn of flying a robotic plane lol.

As of now, most jobs are over seas or with the government (border patrol) there is some applications related with weather services NOAA. I can PM you some companies that are trying to hire pilots for their UAS vehicles, to see what you need to do if it is possible for you. I hope I didn't delete them, as I cannot be hired right now.

cool!! what'd u get? post it in a new thread... :)

got a half-x.. its in shipping now. only the XX, Romeo2 and x-squared to go before i complete my x-metal set. (anyone got some going cheap?)

ps they're all x-metal color except the Penny, which is in titanium because the XM series is wayyyyy overpriced. wish i could just get an xmetal frame though.

Thanks for the info, I hope everything works out. I'm just curious because I've never heard of that major but its pretty cool. Personally I'm aiming for the airlines. I just have to finish off my instrument and slug out my multi and commercial (along with high performance). Since its the same path as their pilot program I'm sure you're flying, thats the best part hahaha

Latest Posts

Back