• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Oakleys

Oakley Doki

Oakley Beginner
Yesterday I got myself the EyePatch 2. Matte Black and a Grey polarized lens. I'm in college in North Dakota, trying tobe a pilot, so I obviously got Ray-Bans for that. But for something sort of everyday and wrap around lenses went Oakley. It tends to get windy and I like the fact these are almost like goggles. They are great other than they tend to fog up somethimes. I will have to get a picture of myself in them.

Here's a super quick pic using a crappy webcam lol.
Choose.jpg

Ray-Bans for that.

Grats on the Eyepatch 2! What rating/license are you working on? (I only have my private license and complex rating). If you decide to get a pair for flying I recommend the black iridium, fire iridium, bronze, or grey lens. If you want aviator style I talked another pilot buddy of mine to get the gold inmate....they look mean.

Grats on the Eyepatch 2! What rating/license are you working on? (I only have my private license and complex rating). If you decide to get a pair for flying I recommend the black iridium, fire iridium, bronze, or grey lens. If you want aviator style I talked another pilot buddy of mine to get the gold inmate....they look mean.

I'm working on flying the new Unmanned Aircraft, I hope it is a successful market. On the way I will be licensed for Commercial aircraft. The sun in North Dakota is not going to last very long so I will not be spending any more on lenses(or maybe I will get a lighter lens). My CFI has Oakley Flak Jackets. I've seen some one else with the Inmates, I like them, except I like them for the "Book of Eli" refrence.

Back