• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Of The Year

I'm thinking of going for the rest of the artist series, just Gascans. And Yoshi, just remember these words: "oh babe, is just an old pair, not even 20 bucks, what about those boots you were talking about?" magic words my friend

Nice! I was thinking of getting rid of the Flores actually. I really need money to get out of my parents house...just graduated and my gf wants to move in like now, cept I'm low on funds due to all the Oakley's I bought lol.

I was actually thinking of just buying the Artist Gascan's too, but the London Police are just meh in my eyes. Those C100's...man they look so nice in the pictures, and probably even better in person. If I were to start saving for a really special pair, those would be on my list. Nice pickups man! I love the Foose Gascan's btw. They are one of my favorite frames. The Brushed Aluminum texture gives it such a unique look!

I think that Flores is gonna be one frame hard to let go because of the price, I was lookin for one and the only one I found was almost a grand!!!
And yeah, the C100 is just beautiful in person, man.

Both of those gascans are amazing. The C100 is just awesome I think this is the first one I've seen on the forum and the Foose one is something special as well. Nice pick ups for sure

Back