• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Pair of Oakley's

dcoughenour

Oakley Beginner
Just purchased my first pair of Oakley's Flak Jacket XLJ 24-365 Jade Iridium...can't wait to get them!!! I play baseball and one of my old pals had some sunglasses on that sparked my interest so here I am....now to find my wife a nice pair of non-athletic ones!!!

I will post a pic upon arrival bought them BNIB hopefully that lens works for playing ball or I will be on the hunt

Good choice! I have the same pair and they are easily my favorite. I think you will like the jade iridium polarized xlj lenses. Not too dark, not too light, neutral tint, xlj gives good coverage. Just my inexperienced opinion...

4493A942-0013-4331-B41A-C588DE752346_zpsmvtagfqj.jpg

i got my split jacket with wind gasket . wearing them on my motrbike. very happy. looking for purchase second pair . i think pitboss.

Ive got the blk flak xlj's with jade lens and they are awesome. ! My favorite lens except chrome iridium.

Nice choice on the first pair! My 1st was Monster Pup - Olive Tortoise w/ Warm Grey.

Jade Irid Polarised is a lovely lens though, got them in my Jupiter Squared

Back