• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First pair of X-Metal Juliets!

Still rock my half jacket about twice weekly. Recently got Ice Iridium for them, need more pairs of half jackets, Juliets, Scalpels and the list goes on! Damn my wallets in trouble!

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Haha yep it is! I've been neglecting some of my o-matters in favor of metals lately (you will see what I mean,) but the HJ is still one of my favorites. Nice grab on the Ice! Need Ice polar XLJ myself.

Haha yep it is! I've been neglecting some of my o-matters in favor of metals lately (you will see what I mean,) but the HJ is still one of my favorites. Nice grab on the Ice! Need Ice polar XLJ myself.
Well that's what I have, ice iridium polarized XLJ. Snagged off eBay for $27 brand new!

Looking good mate! Think they are a good fit on your face! Do they "feel" small? If that is the case what size nose bombs/temple rubbers are installed?
I had large nose bombs in the first pair I ever got and my God they were uncomfortable, changed over to the small ones and they difference was incredible! Afterwards, it was like they were made-to-measure!

Well that's what I have, ice iridium polarized XLJ. Snagged off eBay for $27 brand new!

Oh dang nice score! I'll give you 30! :p:D

Looking good mate! Think they are a good fit on your face! Do they "feel" small? If that is the case what size nose bombs/temple rubbers are installed?
I had large nose bombs in the first pair I ever got and my God they were uncomfortable, changed over to the small ones and they difference was incredible! Afterwards, it was like they were made-to-measure!

This. I finally figured out the large nosebombs on the Juliet pushed them up too far on my nose. Once I switched up to the small nosebombs, it made a huge difference in the fit.

Back