• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Pair!

Tyler Shea

Oakley Expert
Picked up my first pair of Oakley sunglasses. Polished Fives Squared with grey lens. Liked them so much, I bought a pair of Matte Crankcase with Violet lens. I think I may have a problem now!:cool:

2012-07-28_14-49-03_63.jpg

Picked up my first pair of Oakley sunglasses. Polished Fives Squared with grey lens. Liked them so much, I bought a pair of Matte Crankcase with Violet lens. I think I may have a problem now!:cool:

2012-07-28_14-49-03_63.jpg
can't go wrong with a pair of oakleys! u will be in a bigger problem if u visit this forum regularly..:lol: nice pairs btw..:smile:

I already have my eyes on the polished white/emerald Crankcase.

your officially diseased haha....but do you mean pol white/ jade? they don't come with emerald. btw...how do the crankcases fit compared to the 5's squared? im interested it picking up at pair.

Yeah, I meant jade. The crankcases fit a little more snug. The 5's I think are more comfortable for everyday use. I use the crankcases for mostly driving. The crankcases look awesome though.

Nice pickups. And like toxic said, coming to this forum regularly does not help the bug at all...

Yeah, I meant jade. The crankcases fit a little more snug. The 5's I think are more comfortable for everyday use. I use the crankcases for mostly driving. The crankcases look awesome though.
ya thats how i thought they would fit...i cant decide between the matte clear or pol black:redface:

Latest Posts

Back