• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Pickup Of The Year!

Zax

Chicago
I've decided to only get one pair a month, part of my New Years Resolution. Ever since joining this forum, my number jumped from a mere 7 pairs to 24 in 3 months. Not good for my wallet! Especially those rarer pieces. Anyways, I just picked up some polished Juliet's with Polarized Ice Iridium lenses.

polchrome-iceiridpol-2.jpg

This is actually the buyers image, but I just wanted to post some image lol. Will get these in the mail around Friday!

Nice pickup dude! Another victim to the metal bug! Love the hammerstems as well. I will soon own 2 polished juliets. Love the ice iridium too!

So you sell me your Juliet's just to pick up another pair lol. I like those you are getting there. I already have those. I was so happy to get the 1st gen from you.

Honestly I wasn't planning on picking another one up lol. But there's one guy who I constantly buy from on eBay who has ridiculously low prices, and I had a pretty large amount of eBay bucks saved up due to the Flores and Troy Lee Gascan's. So, I figured I'd snatch one. Plus I heard that Polarized Ice were going out, and that's a favorite of mine. It was the first polarized lens I bought and I haven't looked back ever since. I don't know why, but Polarization makes a huge difference for me, especially while driving (and I drive a lot).

I was hoping to pick up the C100 Gascan first, not these haha.

Just got these today and they're stunning. Brand spanking new, and I actually like how the polished frame is on this! It's not overwhelming and in your face, and I like that. I also like the feel, compared to the Plasma frame. It's smooth and overall very aesthetically pleasing!

Latest Posts

Back