• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First run of Juliet “black with ruby red” question

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
Hoping someone can answer this...

Based off this picture, should the serial number for these glasses be X000120? Or is there a label somewhere else on the box that would have a different serial number?

b665daac933b1025e37eacf8cba23522.jpg

Thanks for looking.

there is no other label that will have that serial. most serials with 6 digits will match with 5 digits of the box. best way to verify is to use a barcode scanner if the upc and the typed out serial matches.

if you are trying to verify if the box and glasses match and te serial is X000120, that is a matching set.

Ok thanks. The serial on the frames is in the 1300s. So it doesn't match. I was hoping maybe on these, it was handwritten on a different label or something like that.

yeah, way off, the Romeos 1st gen "Jordan" are the ones that are handwritten along with the 24 k limited release xsquared and Juliet, some mars/crater/leather and a few old color label Juliets.

Should be an X on the frame also if its a ruby. Lets see a picture of the sunnies, would like to see the ruby if its original. The 1300's should have a nice purple. I had a 1700 and it was B E A U T I F U L, nice purple no fruby.
Tease us.

Latest Posts

Back