• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Set Of Juliets

HJames2990

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, finally got my first set of juliets. Polished, with polarized fire iridium lenses. Great condition! Unfortunately, the right orbital is loose. Does anyone know how much it costs to send them to oakley and get the tune up? And how does it work? Do they tighten them, replace the frame, what? Anyway, heres pictures

JulietCoin.jpg

Julietsbeforetuneup.jpg

from what ive heard its like 35 bucks but some guys say its more im not 100% sure. i know its not super expensive for sure. but as for frame replacement ive also heard stores of them replacing frames not often but if you have a serial number thats low you might lose that frame which would blow

Oh no it isn't serialized....which is a massive let down, but hey, I'm not complaining. I'm rocking some x-metals and that's the best part of it

hey exactly thats all that matters. i hope to pick up some Juliet's to go with my x-squared soo. in that case you dont have to much to worry about when you send it in. u might get lucky and get a new frame or u might just get the tune up.

I originally was going to get the x squared, but the square lenses don't suit my face. Plus, the juliet is like the crown jewel of oakley so it's a given! Anyway, I'm going to call tommorrow and get the price for the tune up

oakleyguy7 said:
hey exactly thats all that matters. i hope to pick up some Juliet's to go with my x-squared soo. in that case you dont have to much to worry about when you send it in. u might get lucky and get a new frame or u might just get the tune up.

Man the tune up for the Juliets is SIXTY-FIVE dollars! My god! That's a bit overpriced to clean some glasses and tighten them up

martij04 said:
Man the tune up for the Juliets is SIXTY-FIVE dollars! My god! That's a bit overpriced to clean some glasses and tighten them up
They also replace all the unobtanium.

That's true but it's still overpriced. I'm hoping maybe they'll just toss in a new frame instead

ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
Congrats...I own that exact version....the Polished is HOT

Probably the greatest pair of sunglasses I've ever seen and worn! The polished and fire iridium mix is definitely an eye catcher and commands attention to yourself, not for the wrong reasons though