• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First sunglasses ever

Oakay

Oakley Beginner
So this xs isn't just my first x-metal and my first oakley ... but the first actual pair of sunglasses i have ever bought...
2015-04-19%2023.23.46_zpsadtcdlfm.jpg

2015-04-19%2023.23.14_zpscg9kawdu.jpg
2015-04-19%2023.26.06_zpsmxiqus55.jpg

thank you and I'm totally new to all this but i do think i got them for a great price it was a total of $290 for the glasses and the case

oh i definitely will i bought these to wear, I'm not gonna lie I'm about functionality and durability and theses seem great cuz i love metal frames and these are lighter and stronger than regular metal frames. and the fact that the parts that normally cause mechanical failure in most metal lenses (like the fact that you can replace the lenses and the flex couplers to keep the frame itself from bending overtime or the washers in the hinges) use replaceable parts. I'm a lifeguard and i plan using these regularly :)

You're gonna run into a problem with the 'replaceable' parts... They're few and far between and getting rarer by the day...

I woulda recommended you a radar like frame... Good coverage... Excellent hold on your face with unobtanium ... Light as heck... Easy to swap lenses for all occasions... Good availability of new parts...

What abyss of darkness have you been living in that didn't require at least a cheapo pair of sunnies?!?! :eek:
Awesome first pair man!

Back