• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First time caller, long time listener!

WildWires

I should Work at Oakley
Hi everybody! I have been collecting Oakleys off and on over the past 10 years, I currently don’t have many but I have always been a fan of the the wires. My very first pair were a half wire 2.0 in carbon with bronze polarized.

Over the years I have owned x-metals, sports frames- mainly flak jackets (I still own a pair of matte black flak jackets with VR28 BIP, I don’t get rid of them because I love the lens color), and of course, assorted wire glasses. The 2020 whiskers were a welcome addition to my line-up, I got a black and brown one. Other then that I have also been a fan of the square wires over the years (both the 2014 and the generation before that which was around about 10 years ago). I have a set of Rx square wires in prizm black polarized.

Speaking of lenses, I am a huge fan of anything black. Original BIP is still my favorite because it just simply blocks bright glare so well. VR28 BIP is like my Swiss Army knife of lenses, I feel like it can do anything. I am liking prizm black polarized and prizm road black- I guess we will see if they stand the test of time.

So anyways that is me. After we started having kids I noticed a direct negative correlation between the amount of Oakleys I had as well as the number of kids 😀. I don’t have many anymore, but that is ok. I just wanted to join here to jump into conversations, learn, and see what cool things Oakley still has going on!

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll fit right in here. And you might find the forum even has a way of reversing that correlation between kids and Oakleys! 😂

gif_20201224_083021.gif

Back