• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying First-time X-Metal buyer

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all!! I will be looking to purchase my first X-Metal series sunglasses in the near future, say in about a month or two, once I get my tax return or third stimulus payment. I have been looking towards the X-Metal squared or the ever popular Juliets. Now, I'm not sure what the complete sets are going to run or what you all would charge for a complete set. As far as lense and earsock colors I am not picky as I know I can buy different color accessory sets for the frames. I have seen some of you alls collections in the Forum and would be interested in purchasing soon if you're willing to sell a set, or just the sunglasses. Thanks guys and I am looking forward to seeing what you all have out there!

Some people reacted to this post.

About as good of a deal as you are going to find.

Username Hidden said:

About as good of a deal as you are going to find.
Awesome!! Does his stuff sell pretty quick and are those refurb Juliets gone already?

Username Hidden said:
Awesome!! Does his stuff sell pretty quick and are those refurb Juliets gone already?
My bad, I didn't see the in a month or two part. But I bet when you are ready to buy, something will be available.

Username Hidden said:
My bad, I didn't see the in a month or two part. But I bet when you are ready to buy, something will be available.
Yeah for sure! Believe me, I would love to buy right now but for what people are asking for X-Squared and Juliets is beyond my current budget. I did buy a nice pair of Carbon Whisker wire frames about two weeks ago!

$270 is a great price for the Juliets from Chet. I would use PayPal Credit, and buy them from him if they are still available. You get 6 months to pay, interest free. Juliet, Half-X, Romeo 2, and X-Squared (approximately in that order) are the most reasonably priced X-Metals, not including Badman and Madman :behindsofa: HAHA!

PS: Only the Badman and Madman part was a joke, the rest is my best advice.

Username Hidden said:
$270 is a great price for the Juliets from Chet. I would use PayPal Credit, and buy them from him if they are still available. You get 6 months to pay, interest free. Juliet, Half-X, Romeo 2, and X-Squared (approximately in that order) are the most reasonably priced X-Metals, not including Badman and Madman :behindsofa: HAHA!

PS: Only the Badman and Madman part was a joke, the rest is my best advice.
Come on. Everybody knows the best X-Metals are the Madman/Badman combo. You can’t have one without the other🤪

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
The $270 pair of Juliet are already sold. I would get the money ready, so when the next pair pops up for sale (for Juliet, they definitely will), you'll be ready to strike. Currently, buying X-Metals is very similar to buying real estate in desirable areas; correctly priced pairs/properties sell in a day, and overpriced pairs/properties sit on the market for shoppers' amusement.

Username Hidden said:
The $270 pair of Juliet are already sold. I would get the money ready, so when the next pair pops up for sale (for Juliet, they definitely will), you'll be ready to strike. Currently, buying X-Metals is very similar to buying real estate in desirable areas; correctly priced pairs/properties sell in a day, and overpriced pairs/properties sit on the market for shoppers' amusement.
I'll keep my eyes peeled!

I’m considering selling my X-squared XM finish/ Ruby lenses, in about a month. I can send you some pictures and more details later today if you want.

Latest Posts

Back