• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Trip To An Oakley Vault Today.

How much were the Stussy Hijinx....do you remember?
I think they were $89.

that's why i hate clear frames. i dont think they look all that great either.
What's weird is I don't have that problem with my Grey Smoke Flak and Black Ink Batwolf.

Perhaps it's because it was a polished Grey Smoke. My Flak is a matte Grey Smoke.

It kinda makes me wonder if I would want the Crystal Black Hijinx.

i have a crystal black monster dog and i don't really notice any light issues like you would with a polished clear frame, it maybe that it's just a darker color?

i have a crystal black monster dog and i don't really notice any light issues like you would with a polished clear frame, it maybe that it's just a darker color?
Maybe. The grey smoke goes look slightly lighter in color than a crystal black.

I think the only reason why my grey smoke Flak Jacket doesn't have that problem is because it's not a polished frame.

On a side note, I'm heading up to B'more on Sunday and plan on hitting up the Vault along the way. Never been to that one and hopefully they'll have some goodies. :D

Maybe. The grey smoke goes look slightly lighter in color than a crystal black.

I think the only reason why my grey smoke Flak Jacket doesn't have that problem is because it's not a polished frame.

On a side note, I'm heading up to B'more on Sunday and plan on hitting up the Vault along the way. Never been to that one and hopefully they'll have some goodies. :D

Let us know how you make out.

I will be looking for some Ichiro Radars as my top priority.....or anything cheap! I am a cheap Sum Bitch and love to buy anything at less than retail.

Latest Posts

Back