• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Trip To An Oakley Vault Today.

The wifey and I (+ 3 dogs) are heading back to Maine next Friday to celebrate 11 years of wedded bliss. I am definitely going to hit up the Vault again to see what I can find. Also it is the off season up there....so hopefully some of the surf/bike shops might be willing make a deal.

The wifey and I (+ 3 dogs) are heading back to Maine next Friday to celebrate 11 years of wedded bliss. I am definitely going to hit up the Vault again to see what I can find. Also it is the off season up there....so hopefully some of the surf/bike shops might be willing make a deal.
Man Del! congrat's on the Devil's Brigade Antix! those are gorgeous. i love that pair. I may have a pair myself soon cross my fingers.

Vault's are defineitly an adventure in them selves. Ya' neva know what'cha gonna get.

Went to mine today.

Saw a grey smoke Eyepatch that I was slightly interested in but passed when I tried them on. The light refracting off the frames were driving me nuts. Saw a lot of Augies Quest Hinjinxes, Livestrong Fuel Cells and Jawbones, Stussy Hinjinxes and a Troy Lee pair of goggles.

Picked up a Red Shift line t-shirt and Batwolf Fire lens for me, a shirt for the wife, and a golf shirt for my brother in law's birthday.

Got a small lens bag for free. :D

Back