• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Vault Visit

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
Checked in at the Oakley Vault store at Colorado Mills Mall.

I didn't fall in love with anything other than the Infinite Hero Split Jackets, but my wife said they didn't look as good as my Gascans, so I skipped on them.

We did walk out with new Positive Red Iridium lenses for her Flak Jackets and a new pair of Polished Black Miss Conducts with OO Gray Polarized. Might go back and get her a second set of Flak Jacket frames there was a red/white combo she now wants to with Positive Red lenses.

Sounds like she is just as interested as you. With your wife on board you'll have less trouble with purchases. Also the IH Split would be more of a collector piece.

Sounds like she is just as interested as you. With your wife on board you'll have less trouble with purchases. Also the IH Split would be more of a collector piece.

I couldn't let something that pretty just sit there on the shelf. That violet iridium lens goes perfect with all my K-State clothes I wear every saturday.

The IH split is an awesome frame, I find myself wearing mine more and more, then letting it sit in the case. Just go buy them for Petes sake will ya!!!!!!

Totally agree with the good cause thing. There's another pair of splits there as well that I liked. Don't know if I can grab both of them, but wife's in the shower and it looks like we are heading back down to Denver.

Ahh crap. Just realized what I was looking at in the store. they weren't split jackets they were Jawbones.

Echelon Jawbones to be exact.

Thought I remembered them as Split Jackets and I was going to have fun swapping the pieces in and out.