• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Vault Visit

vebuba5e.jpg

ypapyhyq.jpg

Walked out with some new editions.

Wife returned a set of flak jacket positive red and purchased Polished White with red accent Fast Jacket with OORed and G40 lenses. Also bought a set of G30 lenses.

I bought a new pair of Infinite Hero Radar Path with the IH black iridium. Also bought a Polarized Black Iridium Radar Range lens.

Ahh crap. Just realized what I was looking at in the store. they weren't split jackets they were Jawbones.

Echelon Jawbones to be exact.

Thought I remembered them as Split Jackets and I was going to have fun swapping the pieces in and out.

You can do that also with the Jawbones!!!! They are like split jackets only a lil larger....

You can do that also with the Jawbones!!!! They are like split jackets only a lil larger....

Yeah, I almost had the Echelon's instead of the IH Radars, but the wife doesn't like the look of the Jawbones. They were only sale for $209 I think. Pretty happy with the items we got. Now to find something with a purple hue to put into my IH Radars.

i was in there saturday night i love that store it is a good idea to ask the people that work there if they have anything thats not in the cases too i got a great pair of fuel cell science (violet) for 89.95 about 3 months ago

i was in there saturday night i love that store it is a good idea to ask the people that work there if they have anything thats not in the cases too i got a great pair of fuel cell science (violet) for 89.95 about 3 months ago

I kind of did that, they tried to give be the basic black box for the IH Radars, but I asked if they had the decorated box and at first they said no but then did some looking and found one for me.