• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X Metal Experience!

It's gonna be hard to find original oakley lenses for these as they've been discontinued. Best bet would be to try keep checking on ebay or here. Good alternative would be aftermarket lenses.

So, the Penny's were waiting for me at home once I finished work today! I must admit, I am VERY impressed with the X Metals.
While they are a little smaller than I imagined, they are still a nice looking pair of sunglasses. Everything seems good on them, rubbers 'n stuff look new and no wear at all. Frame is in great condition!

After seeing these, I will be definitely be collecting myself some X Metals!! (Already purchased some Plasma Juliet's w/ Fire lenses and a pair of serialized Polished Ichiro Juliet's w/ Ice - both mint in boxes with coins etc)

So, the Penny's were waiting for me at home once I finished work today! I must admit, I am VERY impressed with the X Metals.
While they are a little smaller than I imagined, they are still a nice looking pair of sunglasses. Everything seems good on them, rubbers 'n stuff look new and no wear at all. Frame is in great condition!

After seeing these, I will be definitely be collecting myself some X Metals!! (Already purchased some Plasma Juliet's w/ Fire lenses and a pair of serialized Polished Ichiro Juliet's w/ Ice - both mint in boxes with coins etc)

Welcome to the metal mania bro!! its only gonna get crazier!! trust me!! :wink:

oop another brother to join the X-Metal movement! welcome! imo, a decent buy for a Penny. those things are just getting more and more expensive.. X-metals are kind of an investment.. haha or thats what we tell ourselves anyway!

Back