• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X-metal

This was really my first pair also! Good choice.

BTW you mentioned you were going to "start saving" saving. You are having a laugh. That is a thing of the past :D. Nothing but a cupboard full of X-Metals and debt now :lol:

This forum should start offering addiction counselling as part of the subscription :lolsign:

Thank you @thisguy. Yeah glad to finally be on board the metal train!
A great pair in any company and I guarantee it won't be your last.... These things are addictive and self control will be very necessary over the next few months! Enjoy them and pick your targets carefully :)

This was really my first pair also! Good choice.

BTW you mentioned you were going to "start saving" saving. You are having a laugh. That is a thing of the past :D. Nothing but a cupboard full of X-Metals and debt now :lol:

This forum should start offering addiction counselling as part of the subscription :lolsign:

:lol: Haha thanks man! Yeah just having a laugh!

We don't have addiction counseling here though! Just a bunch of enablers!!! :lolsign:

A great pair in any company and I guarantee it won't be your last.... These things are addictive and self control will be very necessary over the next few months! Enjoy them and pick your targets carefully :)

Thanks man! Just waiting for the right deal haha! ;)

Back