• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying First X metals for me :)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Would love to snag a pair of Juliets in plasma / emerald if anyone has a pair they are contemplating selling. These would be for myself for Christmas. :) First pair of Xmetals, plenty of brooks and radars and some assorted stuff in the case...now I want some of the metal stuff!
Thanks in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
Dont do it! Run away now!
OK, I will tell you what.... Give me half of what you were going to spend, I will kick you really hard in the wallet and then we will call it a day!

kidding Good luck with purchase!!

Pm's sent.

pm sent also...lol was typing it up before ya'll made these posts

Gentlemen- thanks for the responses! Pm's replied to and PATRICK!!! You shut your mouth and stay out of this! I'm doing it! Can't be that expensive to branch out into XMetals, can it???!! :)

Username Hidden said:
Gentlemen- thanks for the responses! Pm's replied to and PATRICK!!! You shut your mouth and stay out of this! I'm doing it! Can't be that expensive to branch out into XMetals, can it???!! :)
:punish:

Username Hidden said:
:rofl:

Come back to us in a few months when you've spent your mortgage money on metals and your car is getting repossessed!!!!!
Oh....and your wife left you

:rofl:

Hmm. Frank I've been reading your posts for a year now and I will take your advice under advisement. Kids are grown and out, I've got a company car, mortgage is more than manageable, and my lovely wife is a quilter and she has a raging fabric addiction that I have been unsuccessful in rehabbing.
I think I can handle it.

...besides...I'm only going to get ONE pair! :)

Username Hidden said:
Hmm. Frank I've been reading your posts for a year now and I will take your advice under advisement. Kids are grown and out, I've got a company car, mortgage is more than manageable, and my lovely wife is a quilter and she has a raging fabric addiction that I have been unsuccessful in rehabbing.
I think I can handle it.

...besides...I'm only going to get ONE pair! :)
"I'm only going to get ONE pair!" <--------GOOD LUCK. :D

If you've been reading my posts for over a year thank GOD I don't type long ass posts like @kronin323 or you'd have wasted a lot of time !!!! :rofl:

If you've been reading my posts for over a year thank GOD I don't type long ass posts like @kronin323 or you'd have wasted a lot of time !!!! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Nice!!!