• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First X-Metals!

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
Well I decided take a step into X-Metals and I wasn't sure which one to get. After trying several on I decided to get the X-Squared. I'd also like to make a shoutout to Chris aka OBlazer for agreeing to this trade. I'm glad I got my first X-Metal from a fellow collector and not at a store....god forbid a Sunglass Hut xD

img0625ci.jpg

Congrats. And condolences...because now you shall be forever hoarding pennies, eating ramen and selling spare organs to collect more of them. Which reminds me....I need to take a collection photo...though it STILL won't be current for long with the XX 24K departing and something new coming

god forbid a Sunglass Hut xD

When i was looking for a Rx frame, i was considering the XS. I went into sunglass hut and they had a plasma pair. I asked if they could take the Fire lenses off so i could see what they look like as clear lenses. Instead of a T6 screwdriver, she somehow managed to get them loose by using a flat head. Once she got the screw off, it dropped somewhere and couldn't find it =P

I will never buy anything from SGH. They're all tools.

Back