• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Xmetal purchase

so here is how my 1st R1 purchase went thru ebay. I did not like R1 the first sight I laid on them. Why? Because in some ways I was comparing them to Juliets Gen 1 and 2nd gen with rivits on nose metal part? (correct me on gen 2 if I'm off)...

Juliets to me are more composed and well been a huge fan of 55mm thru 57mm lenses vs any lens north of 57mm. Till I ran into PB but that story for another time :)
What about lens smaller than 55mm. Hence I have 1 penny for X-metal collection sake. Does not fit my face well. :(
------
Pat already on ebay mad/badman are going for south of 360 shipped. I hope your not paying retail + taxes on these bud.

Because in some ways I was comparing them to Juliets Gen 1 and 2nd gen with rivits on nose metal part? (correct me on gen 2 if I'm off)...
All Juliets have rivets in the nose piece, irrespective of generation. X-Squared don't, maybe you were thinking of those.

uploadfromtaptalk1424464085080.jpg

This is the only picture I can get to attach.

Nice. Very jealous as I've been wanting the Badman in that scheme... backordered on the website now, in fact.

You reminded me of the hope that there could be a custom option at some point...

I was going to Oakley vault store today but they told me no badman/madman available till spring. This one is located in ms,wanted to try them on. i guess need to go to Sunglass Hut and check em out!

Latest Posts

Back