• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fishing Shades

jwhedbee16

Oakley Beginner
So I have a pair of Oakley gascan and I wanted to buy replacement lenses for fishing but wasn't sure what color to get. I know that they don't have the deep or shallow blue fishing specifics but I don't want to buy those right now. Anything helps thanks

Have you tried the Oakley lens simulator app? Might be worth a look-see to compare lenses in specific conditions

I'm no fisher, but I think polarized are a must

Tungsten Pol looks nice

Polarized is a must. Probably most any polarized option would be similar if the fishing-specific options aren't available. I used OO Black Iridium Polarized on the lake last year and it worked pretty good.

I gave it a shot thanks it was helpful...I'm still not sure what I'm going to go with maybe the 28 black iridium polarized

My favorite lens to use while out on the lake is Black Iridium Polar. I've tried many over the years and keep going back to that color.

Did you end up getting Black Iridium polarized or regular Black Iridium? If you didn't get polarized, it kind of defeats the purpose of getting a specific lens for fishing.

Back