• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fishing Specific Models + Quick Intro

Thanks for the replies guys. I've decided that I'm going to get these bottle rockets in the angling specific deep blue so that I get the stock black frame and then just buy the other lens's separately. They don't offer the VR28 Polarized lens for these ( standard VR28 not black iridium ) so for that lens I'll just have to buy it with another frame. Glad to hear these lens's are working out for you guys here. I'll sure put them to the test over the next few months. Won't be on line while I'm gone but when I get back I'll hook you guys up with a full report on how they withstand my daily hard abuse. .... I'll try to keep as much deet off of them as I can eh !

Thanks again.

- Tony -

Does anyone know if you can buy the shallow blue and/or the deep blue lenses on their own for Oakley Half Jackets (preferably XLJ lenses!)?

Eyewearoutlet in the UK sell them complete with the frames, but I am just looking to buy the lenses on their own, and not end up with 3 Half Jacket frames.

Cheers.

Karen

^^ True that ^^

Good catch. My bad.

Looking back through the lens's for the Half's I see none of the " fishing " blue lens's available in either standard to XLJ.

So no go on those.

Back