• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fit Questions: Gascan S

I like the style of the Gascan regular but the stems put pressure on my temples so it isn't a perfect fit. I was looking at pics of the S and the stems seem to curve a bit more than the regular, does this result in a more comfortable fit? Usually I'd go to a store and try them on first but since it's an old model I don't have the liberty of doing that so I have to buy off ebay. Does anyone have any comparison pics or photos of how they fit on a person (even better)?

Cheers guys

I can say that they are a lot smaller than the regular Gascan's. If you have that problems with the normal Gascan, don't get yourself a Gascan S (unless you just like them and want to have them for your collection ;-))

The top pair are Gascan S. the bottom are the standard Gascan

ujyna7ah.jpg
ma2arebe.jpg
6a3a7ase.jpg

They dont really have a different fit to them, but many people complained about the tendency that Gascans have to fall off your face, so Oakley made a sportier model that holds on to your head better.

They dont really have a different fit to them, but many people complained about the tendency that Gascans have to fall off your face, so Oakley made a sportier model that holds on to your head better.

Actually they do have a different fit depending on who wears them. I find that the Gascan S contours my face better and feel snug and secure. The Gascan has gaps at the temple hinge points for me. I have 9 pairs of Gascan s and 13 pairs of gascans. There is a big difference in the fit of them. Its a completely different size frame also, which needs an s style lens.

Actually they do have a different fit depending on who wears them. I find that the Gascan S contour my face better and feel snug and secure. The Gascan has gaps at the temple hinge points for me. I have 9 pairs of Gascan s and 13 pairs of gascans. There is a big difference in the fit of them. Its a completely different size frame also, which needs an s style lens.

:thumb:

I totally agree. This describes the S on me as well. The only thing is that the stems wrap too much that I can definitely feel them when they are on for significant length of time.

Back