• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FITNESS THREAD Post Your Workout Regimes

What consists of your daily/weekly exercise regimens? I want this to become an idea and knowledge sharing thread to help people train smarter get more out of their routines. I'll kickstart it I alternate between 2 days of different exercises;

DAY 1: Cardio; interval training jog 500m, sprint 500m repeat 3 times, approx time it takes is 25 mins including warm up/cool down

DAY 2: Weights; 3 x 5 narrow grip military press, 3 x 5 upright rows, 3 x 5 wide grip military press, 3 x 5 upright rows, 3 x 5 seated wrist curl, takes about 30 mins

Not the most intense regime but at the moment it suits

I miss exercising!! since I had my son the time I get to do anything close to exercise is limited to pretty much nil!!!
We used to go to the gym, go swimming and go out on our road bikes.

Hopefully gunna start going to the gym/swimming again at the weekend tho as my dad is gunna have Michael (hurray!!)

Hmm I used to do a little crossfit until I got to this sh*tty state of missouri. Now I just lift weights 4 days a week, and take my half lab/jack russell dog out on runs daily if the weather permits. I like to run 5Ks for fun just to stay fit, and on a bad day I usually just knock out a 2 miler at a brisk pace, or do a slower 30 minute run. I also do dead-hang pullups daily just to keep my back healthy since your back is basically your "frame".

Monday - Chest => Dumbell Incline Bench, Fly Press (2 Diff Machines), Flat Bench, Decline Bench, Pushups to Failure

Tuesday - Biceps=> Alternating Curls, Cable Reverse Curls, Cable Curls, Hammer Curls, 1 Arm Curls to Failure
Abs=> Varying exercises totalling about 300 Reps

Wednesday Legs=> Smith Machine Squats, Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises, Lunges

Thursday Abs=> Same as Tuesday

Friday = 12 to 20 oz Curls (I drink beer) :cool:

Saturday Shoulders=> Arnold Press, Lateral Dumbell Raises, Front Dumbell Raises, Reverse Fly Machine
Triceps=> Rope Press to Failure

Sunday=> I eat lots of Pasta (I'm Italian) and drink more of said-beer..

Most exercises done at 4 sets of 8, with the most weight on third set, and the last set usually the same amount as the first.

Walk 30 mins to coffee shop, order large latte/mocha/whatever espresso drink i feel like, sit for a while, then walk back 30 mins.

I mainly walk alot. I used to do a ****load of cardio to where i was considered 'anorexic'. but since then i put on close to 20lbs, mostly body fat no muscle.

I am 14 and a sponsored athlete (wish Oakley was one, haha) so i have to stay on top of training to keep on their good side and up my racing performance..I ran a marathon last year when i was 13 and trained for 5 or 6 months..now i do halves but am trying to do another full..this is how it usually goes..

Monday - 2 miles

Tuesday - 4 miles

Wednesday - Hit the gym or try these at home, Squats, lunges, leg press, leg curl, calf raise

Thursday - By now I'm sore from the workouts and my bad knees have slowed me down..take it easy with 3 miles

Friday - This is my day where i don't give a **** and hangout with my friends and rest for the weekend of hell..

Saturday - This is the "long run" day..i never do less than 8 miles on this day and never more than 22 if I'm training for the full marathon...when i was training i started at 6 miles on the weekend and built it up every other weekend by two miles

Sunday - This is usually the relax day unless i have a race then this is my big day and i would have taken Saturday off

I do try to do some upper body workouts for my abs. arms, and chest when i can and I'm really into benching these days, but this is usually my routine every week. I do P90X workouts once a week on my upper body. If anyone wants to criticize me about my age just do it, i don't care, i get it everyday in emails..i have been trained by ultra-marathoners and professionals and I've done everything right. On the other hand, If anyone wants to start training for any distance let me know and it might take me about a day or two to get back to you but ill give you a training sheet!

that's nother issue i have similar to you Kyle, My knees are bad. I'll walk down or up a flight of stairs and have some bad knee pain. Or walking down the long hill at school can cause my knees to be sore, cold weather doesnt help either.

Back