• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fives Squared - with slight mod

It was probably that guy on the train…
824515E6-2826-4DF0-817C-F2D6F4AC043B.jpeg

Guess what??? My wife found them. I'd asked her a million times if she'd put them in her handbag and a million times she said "no" in a million different ways and tones. Then today, when she emptied it out to do something, there they were right at the bottom. To say I was a mix of relieved and peeved is an understatement, especially after the grief she gave me of not being able to look after anything.

I knew I'd given them to her, but because she was so adamant, I really thought I'd left them somewhere.

Anyway, on the bright side, at least I have them back. And I now know what pair I'm going to buy next... Frokskins, if they come in a small size.

Guess what??? My wife found them. I'd asked her a million times if she'd put them in her handbag and a million times she said "no" in a million different ways and tones. Then today, when she emptied it out to do something, there they were right at the bottom. To say I was a mix of relieved and peeved is an understatement, especially after the grief she gave me of not being able to look after anything.

I knew I'd given them to her, but because she was so adamant, I really thought I'd left them somewhere.

Anyway, on the bright side, at least I have them back. And I now know what pair I'm going to buy next... Frokskins, if they come in a small size.
Glad you found. Frogskins XS are youth size.

Thanks mate

And are frogskins onky in 2 sizes then? Stsndard 1 size. And then kids xs?
Yeah pretty much from what I remember. I also wear Fives Squared and I know the Frogs XS are way too small for me. I’d recommend trying on some different ones in a store.

Latest Posts

Back