• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fives Squared

eldiablojoe

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, I stopped by the O store tonight and learned (to my chagrin), that not only the Fast Jackets, but the RadarLocks are also a bit too big for my face.

I did find the Fives Squared to be a good fit though. They don't offer persimmon replacement lenses. What would be a good alternative lens for low light (gray, hazy, cloudy, marine-layer weather) conditions?

Thanks!

The problem is that the Lifestyle frames don't offer low light options like Persimmon. Probably gonna have to get some custom cut by Dr Chop.

Really? He does that? I buy persimmon from a larger frame and he cuts them to fit another frame? Cool!!

Or try flak or half jackets. They should fit fine and persimmon lenses are easy to get for them. By the way, I recommend H.I.persimmon.

I have a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ that I love, but I reserve them solely for running, sports, etc. I want a general everyday pair that I can easily and frequently swap out black iridium polarized lenses with a low-light cloudy overcast day lens.

I'm thinking of a nice pair of Fives Squared. I'm not sure what low light lens would work best for my purposes.

Back