• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 Asian Fit - Definitive Identification?

I’ve owned both the flak 2.0 as well as the Asian fit version, and the Asian fit version is different than the regular frame. The difference is in the front of the frame though, the frame is a bit wider and the lens cut is different. I personally put the small nose pads on my Asian fit frame abs that made them fit excellent. I am pretty sure the temple arms are identical between the two versions, it is just the front that is different.

I wouldn't know if one ear stem is longer than the other, and I don't own either. Sorry. Flak experts/owners haven't chimed in yet. Just keep posting, because if you're looking into purchasing ear stems here, there are minimum requirements that you have to meet in order to access the exchange threads. You'll need a minimum 15 posts, and been a member more than 14 days. People will tell you that you can purchase a membership and bypass the two week waiting period and post count requirement. Or you could always post your intentions and ask to talk elsewhere. Like Facebook. Whatever. Not sure if I'm breaking any rules saying that.:behindsofa:
Thanks for the tips. Ill keep posting....

My Asian Fit Flak 2.0 has 9271-07 imprinted on the frame. I've had them over two years. The right lens slightly touches my right cheek. I wish there was an Oakley model with a smaller height lens or x-large nose pads to raise the frame further from my face.

My Asian Fit Flak 2.0 has 9271-07 imprinted on the frame. I've had them over two years. The right lens slightly touches my right cheek. I wish there was an Oakley model with a smaller height lens or x-large nose pads to raise the frame further from my face.
Maybe look into Flak Jackets?

What about radar ev with path lenses and the big nose pads? same thing with the m2 frame with the original (non-XL) lens and big nose pad. That might work??

I tried on a pair of Flak Beta AF and the lens hits my right cheek. I'm cursed with high cheekbones.
Same here. That's why I don't have any pairs with a frameless bottom anymore. I've had problems with de-lam along the edges that touch my face, and I think it's because I sweat a lot.

and posting....
Asia Fit (AF) lenses cannot be swapped with regular Flak 2.0 lenses - you have to swap out AF lenses with AF lenses on an AF frame. I know this doesn't answer your ear stem question, but this is a definite consideration when dealing with AF frames.

Latest Posts

Back