• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 Cases

Artwebb1986

Oakley Beginner
I had a very long conversation with the lady on the phone at Oakley and never really got an answer.

I'm purchasing Custom Flak 2.0 with the daily prizm polarized lens.

Can anyone tell me if they will fit in the
HALF JACKET® / FLAK JACKET® SOFT VAULT case ?

Thanks a bunch

They come with a case ?

It doesn't tell me anywhere that they come with a case. Figured it would just come with the bag like my old Square Wire 2.0's

Yes they will... But you know yours will come with a case right?
You are correct.

I know that you know this already, but I wanted to back up your statement.

If you want the case with the foam insert, they can be purchased for $25 or they are included with OCP Flak 2.0 eyewear purchased at an O-store/vault.

I'm not sure what Oakley includes with online OCP Flak 2.0 purchases.

You are correct.

I know that you know this already, but I wanted to back up your statement.

If you want the case with the foam insert, they can be purchased for $25 or they are included with OCP Flak 2.0 eyewear purchased at an O-store/vault.

I had no idea they came with a case since no where on the oakley site did it say they came with a case. I'd assumed it just came in the bag like my square 2.0s came in the box.

I did custom 2.0's and switched to the daily prizm polarized and it just added to the cart no mention of a case being included at all. And they sure werent very helpful on the phone besides the lady saying they should fit in the large soft vault case, but she wasnt sure.

I had no idea they came with a case since no where on the oakley site did it say they came with a case. I'd assumed it just came in the bag like my square 2.0s came in the box.

I did custom 2.0's and switched to the daily prizm polarized and it just added to the cart no mention of a case being included at all. And they sure werent very helpful on the phone besides the lady saying they should fit in the large soft vault case, but she wasnt sure.
yeah, Oakley is an equal opportunity employer. Sometimes you talk to people that really don't know what they are talking about.

At the very least they include a case. Prebuilt models do not have the foam insert, but I know that custom pairs that are purchased at an O-store include the case with the foam insert.

We shall see i just
yeah, Oakley is an equal opportunity employer. Sometimes you talk to people that really don't know what they are talking about.

At the very least they include a case. Prebuilt models do not have the foam insert, but I know that custom pairs that are purchased at an O-store include the case with the foam insert.

We shall see. I just placed my order for some custom Flak 2.0's with daily prizm polarized. Worst case I'll order a case later if they dont come with one.

We shall see i just

We shall see. I just placed my order for some custom Flak 2.0's with daily prizm polarized. Worst case I'll order a case later if they dont come with one.
I'd be shocked if they don't include a case, but the case might not have the foam insert.

Latest Posts

Back