• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 - lens thickness

A cheap solution is to get stick-on nose pads that will raise your glasses slightly. I use them on my cycling glasses and they work great. You can order them on Amazon.

You can Rx M2 and Jawbreaker. But only a small portion of the lens will hold your RX on those models.
right thanks, is it possible to order Rx glasses form the Oakley website, (Oakley in the EU) or does it have to be though a actual store/dealer?

because i can't see where you can type in your prescription on the Oakley site....

I dunno. I'm in the USA and a dealer. So I don't order from Oakley. com, I also don't know how it works internationally.
Right, but can a regular customer in the US order a pair of Oakley Rx directly from the oakley.com site, if he has a prescription ready?
can he just type in the numbers on his prescription and Oakley sends him the glasses, or does it have to go through a dealer, like yourself.

As mentioned I don't order through Oakley rx so I dunno. I'm a dealer you could order through me
I would, but i am in Europe, and shipping back and forth if there is an issue with the Rx, would be very bothersome.

i am still in bit of a shock that i need Rx, i just went to a local dealer/optometrist and i had to get regular glasses and will go pick them up in 2 weeks time, but that store do not have any sports/wrap design sunglasses, so i will have to find another place for Oakley Rx........

Say, do you wear Rx glasses Chris?

I would, but i am in Europe, and shipping back and forth if there is an issue with the Rx, would be very bothersome.

i am still in bit of a shock that i need Rx, i just went to a local dealer/optometrist and i had to get regular glasses and will go pick them up in 2 weeks time, but that store do not have any sports/wrap design sunglasses, so i will have to find another place for Oakley Rx........

Say, do you wear Rx glasses Chris?
Oh, Ya for about 19 years now ;)

Back