• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 & Moto GP Antix

B

BakedTater

On the bay last night, seen a pair of Flak 2.0 pol black with BIP with box and hard case. Seller shipped today, and on eBay once again today, seen a pair of the Moto GP Antix. Actually quite surprised that I won that auction. Antix isn't really a frame that I wear, but, I might actually get a few wears on this pair then they will probably just sit on the display. (That is, if I can clear out some space for them). I already need another display lol. The one I have is already filled. Thinking about selling some of the pairs that I never wear and the transfer case to possibly save up for a hollow point or minute machine. That will also allow room for some more glasses to be put on the display. Will post pictures when the glasses arrive. Got a new phone, so, pictures won't be all grainy like they have been.

On the bay last night, seen a pair of Flak 2.0 pol black with BIP with box and hard case. Seller shipped today, and on eBay once again today, seen a pair of the Moto GP Antix. Actually quite surprised that I won that auction. Antix isn't really a frame that I wear, but, I might actually get a few wears on this pair then they will probably just sit on the display. (That is, if I can clear out some space for them). I already need another display lol. The one I have is already filled. Thinking about selling some of the pairs that I never wear and the transfer case to possibly save up for a hollow point or minute machine. That will also allow room for some more glasses to be put on the display. Will post pictures when the glasses arrive. Got a new phone, so, pictures won't be all grainy like they have been.
Congrats ;)

Back