• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 Poor Fit?

the two sets of nose pieces are for different size nose bridges. the smaller ones are non asia fit and fit most peoples noses, the bigger ones are for people who want it higher on the bridge of their nose or for a asia fit which is convenient for people with a smaller nose bridge.

I believe his question is how can he tell them apart. In the pics provided I see why he's asking. On my pair I just swapped straight and never had the confusion.

Probably have to mount each in process of elimination OP. Take note of which ones protrude on the inner sides more

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I ended up returning the flak and getting the Turbines instead.

No matter what I did the flak would let in too much light around the sides and bottom of the lens. I went with the much bigger turbine in the prizm daily lens. I am so much happier with the new set. The lens now covers my whole eye perfectly. It's so good that I can't even really see the frame on the bottom. I have to really look for it. These frames are definitely the right fit for my face.

Hopefully this will help anyone having trouble with the fit of the flak or similar models. Try something bigger like the Turbine. I am very happy I did.

Latest Posts

Back