• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 rose gold

Sorry the lens is dirty, just got home from work sue me lol.
963b5d71f96755c2b9e503a89ac331e6.jpg
e4bed31d84e7b4254dddf378a8d79daa.jpg
67480cc150737f84bbd5c3a09f8068da.jpg

In your original post they look more pink, here they look more gold. I'm going to have to check they out in person. Cause the way the color flip flops has me wondering if it behaves like the pink prizm snow lenses I got my wife. They look pink all the time, unless the sun hits em just right then they look like champagne gold-rose color.

In your original post they look more pink, here they look more gold. I'm going to have to check they out in person. Cause the way the color flip flops has me wondering if it behaves like the pink prizm snow lenses I got my wife. They look pink all the time, unless the sun hits em just right then they look like champagne gold-rose color.

I think these ones have more of rose/red hue in the center (going from memory) that causes that effect.

So basically what your saying what is shown on their website is just a bunch of lies?

The reference material on the Oakley website is "conceptual." They demonstrate Prizm by using digital photo editing, rather than applying the actual lens as a filter in front of the camera aperture. Each Iridium colour applies a slightly different hue to the FOV, but Prizm always has the same goal. Oakley's reference material aren't lies so much as they are lazy marketing. They have 5-6 reference shots of different environments with the digital contrast slider tuned way up to demonstrate their lines of over what...20 lens types?

Latest Posts

Back