• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 - Silver Frame...

B_Luster

Oakley Enthusiast
I've been wanting either Flak 2.0 with silver frame or Fast Jacket , silver frame. Problem is that I've seen a few that were not very old and the silver was wearing off.

One pair was worn from scratches, but the other looked like the silver had come off from sweat. (?)

Is silver pretty high maintenance? Extra care? etc.....

Thanks, Bill

I have a silver fast jacket I wear daily that almost clear. I learned the hard way sweat does a number on them. Clean them after every use they last a lot longer.

All silver sport frames have that problems !! By the time your pair looks ugly you'll have tons of other pairs to add to the rotation ,shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a silver fast jacket I wear daily that almost clear. I learned the hard way sweat does a number on them. Clean them after every use they last a lot longer.

thanks guys! As much as I like the silver sport frames, I'm kind of a heavy sweater (so to speak) ;-) I'll stick with the solid color OMatter frames!

I'm glad I saw this thread I been looking at the silver flak also I would hate to be disappointed by my first pair of Oakleys. Is silver the only color that has this problem?

Whoa I'm glad I saw this thread. If sweat wrecks silver frames what on earth does suncream and makeup do to them? :eek:

Is every color but silver safe for use? Lol

Latest Posts

Back