• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 XL pine tar

It’s part of a new MLB partner ship. Pine Tar. Here’s the Cubs Holbrook pine tar

2DBDC341-A1CD-4C2B-8107-07B1BCFFE468.jpeg

Have the Cubs Radar EV on the way. The frame is really neat-looking and the concept is great. I just need to find the original Radar Path Cubs edition (impossible to find btw lol) and I will have all the Cub editions Oakley has made so far.

Those look great! I love the baseball mf bag as well as the blue icons! Do all these frames have prizm black lenses?
Thank you! They are really nice in hand. Yes, all the MLB Pine Tar Collections frames-Radar EV Paths, Flak 2.0 XL, and Holbrooks-all have Prizm Black lenses. I do wish they would have come with more team-colored lenses, like Prizm Sapphire would have looked great in this Cub pair.

Thank you! They are really nice in hand. Yes, all the MLB Pine Tar Collections frames-Radar EV Paths, Flak 2.0 XL, and Holbrooks-all have Prizm Black lenses. I do wish they would have come with more team-colored lenses, like Prizm Sapphire would have looked great in this Cub pair.
I agree, I guess I just assumed they would have different colored lenses. Oh well, that is still a very awesome pair. I might have to consider them too.

Oakley, for some reason, has not used team colored lenses in any of its MLB frames they have ever released. All the previous ones, Flak Jackets and Radar Paths used black iridium, the last MLB collection of Flak 2.0 XL's & Holbrooks all used Prizm Field.

The NFL Flaks all have team-colored lenses, why can't the baseball ones?? Lol.

Latest Posts

Back