• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0xl adjustable strap reccomendation

Emmett

Oakley Beginner
I have two pairs of these with prescription lenses. I am hoping someone can recommend an adjustable strap so I can wear them golfing - this was the reason for the purchase in the first place.

I have never been able to find anything I can wear that doesn't move around. These were the closest but I am still having problems. I am out on the links 3 to 5 days a week year around and want to retain my vision for the rest of my retirement.

I have two pairs of these with prescription lenses. I am hoping someone can recommend an adjustable strap so I can wear them golfing - this was the reason for the purchase in the first place.

I have never been able to find anything I can wear that doesn't move around. These were the closest but I am still having problems. I am out on the links 3 to 5 days a week year around and want to retain my vision for the rest of my retirement.
Hey you might want give the EK cat straps a try. Durable and adjustable to your needs.

I've bought these straps which fit right onto my Oakley flak 2.0 XL. Issue is, the earsock no longer fits, so will probably need to buy a secondary one and cut it.

20220206_154751.jpg

I've bought these straps which fit right onto my Oakley flak 2.0 XL. Issue is, the earsock no longer fits, so will probably need to buy a secondary one and cut it.

View attachment 936904
Nice. I just got my Flak 2.0 and trying to work out a solution like this for when I'm windsurfing.

Where did you get this strap? It looks similar to the old water jacket ones that I can't seem to find anywhere anymore.

Nice. I just got my Flak 2.0 and trying to work out a solution like this for when I'm windsurfing.

Where did you get this strap? It looks similar to the old water jacket ones that I can't seem to find anywhere anymore.
Did you ever end up finding where the strap was purchased from? i'm looking for the same.

Did you ever end up finding where the strap was purchased from? i'm looking for the same.

View attachment 936904
The link to where he bought the strap Is attached in his comment

What type of golfing requires a strap on the flak 2.0 frame? Must be really hitting the gas and the brake on that cart! 😀

View attachment 936904

View attachment 936904
Where do you get this strap? Link please.

Back