• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Draft Asia Fit replacement lenses?

DKO

Oakley Enthusiast
626, SGV, CA
Does anyone know if Oakley sells Flak Draft Asia Fit lenses anywhere? I was at a Oakley Vault and they don't carry any. The website doesn't list any. Rarely a listing on Ebay, and I think they are salvaged from frame/lens combos.

They have been out for about a year, and O.com still has nothing offered.

It sucks because the Asia fit Flak Draft lenses are not interchangeable with non-Asia fit Flak Drafts or SI Speed Jackets. What is the point of releasing an easy to change lens model without releasing any lenses?

Anyone know anything? I would hate for this to be a less than 3 year model offering that comes and discontinued quickly. They fit my face really well.

Unfortunately no, which is why I swapped to the regular Flak Draft. Shame really. AF lenses are hard to come by. Have you checked your local store? My Vault has a few Flak Draft AF models. Not sure if they have lenses too though.

Hey all, they finally released replacement lenses for Flak Draft Asia fit on .com. I was starting to give up on this as its been over a year since the model was released. And the Asia Fit are a different lens size and not interchangeable with Standard fit.
Colorways are ok, Prizm: Road, Golf, Deep Water, Daily. Polarized: Sapphire, BIR, Jade. I think its missing my favorite Tungsten Iridium Polarized, or ill even accept Tungsten Prizm, maybe later this year?

And SI, still has no Asia Fit, so no Maritime option.

Still better than getting nothing and having no alternative lenses for a switchlock frame.

Hey all, they finally released replacement lenses for Flak Draft Asia fit on .com. I was starting to give up on this as its been over a year since the model was released. And the Asia Fit are a different lens size and not interchangeable with Standard fit.
Colorways are ok, Prizm: Road, Golf, Deep Water, Daily. Polarized: Sapphire, BIR, Jade. I think its missing my favorite Tungsten Iridium Polarized, or ill even accept Tungsten Prizm, maybe later this year?

And SI, still has no Asia Fit, so no Maritime option.

Still better than getting nothing and having no alternative lenses for a switchlock frame.
I agree. I’m curious what their sales are like for AF frames. Perhaps they’re not even really advertising them. Seems silly to release frames with interchangeable lenses without actual lenses to purchase. I know I’ve never been asked if I wanted to look at the AF frames in the store...maybe they just feel awkward? Haha

I have some new AF Golf Prizm if you're interested. I buy Rx and put the stock lenses in a box.

Thanks. I already have Prizm Golf. Those were the lenses that came with my frame. And not very useful for every day use.
I'm more of a fan of Tungsten Iridium Pol. which isn't made in this size yet. And may not be, will more likely be Tungsten Prizm if they eventually offer a Tungsten option.
I may buy the Jade Polarized as every day wear in the future instead. I'll try to pick them up at a discount.

Cool. sounds like you're a Flak Draft lens expert :)
Curious if you've had all Flak lines and which you prefer?

Cool. sounds like you're a Flak Draft lens expert :)
Curious if you've had all Flak lines and which you prefer?
Thanks, yes I have had alot of the Flak models. It realyl depends on your face size and shape.
This is a PM conversation however, not relevant to this thread. Happy to talk to you there.

Reviving this thread because the Flak Draft Asia fit lenses are 50% off right now on .com. Nearly ALL of the replacement lenses are 50% off. This is extremely rare as whenever there is a sale or a lens sale the Flak Draft Asia Fit lenses are always excluded for some unknown reason. And they are not available in stores either.

Reviving this thread again with a quick question. Looks like the Flak Draft Low Bridge Fit lenses are still on sale for 50% off. Will these lenses fit with the Asia Fit frames?

Latest Posts

Back