• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Flak Eagle Edition olive

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for last years Eagle Edition Flak's with olive accents. Doesn't need to be polarized, and I prefer a black/grey lens but open to see if anyone has something they're willing to part with.

Some people reacted to this post.
FYI, they only came with grey lenses, either polarized or non-polarized. I have a non-polarized, but they aren't for sale :p

Killin me Pete! How about you sell me yours and pick up some of that great new stuff they've got out?!?!

And do you mean the Olive only came with grey, cuz I've sent an versions with the Tungsten Iridium lens?

Username Hidden said:
Killin me Pete! How about you sell me yours and pick up some of that great new stuff they've got out?!?!

And do you mean the Olive only came with grey, cuz I've sent an versions with the Tungsten Iridium lens?
Ah, yes, you're right, there was a Tungsten version.

I don't think you'd want to know the price of mine :) I don't have X-Metals or anything like that, so not a ton of big ticket stuff, but of everything I have (besides customs), this is the one I would get rid of last if I had to sell off my collection.

Anyone?

Latest Posts

Back