• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket 2.0

Bosoxyacht

I should Work at Oakley
Please forgive me if this has been discussed, but I used the search and didn't see anything.

Does anyone know if Flak Jacket lenses will fit in the soon to be released version?

If anyone has pics of the new Flak please post. I was in the Vault today and they told me the same thing. That the Flak 2.0 is replacing the Flak Jacket. They also said they hated the way the 2.0 looks. So I'm now dying to see what they look like.

If anyone has pics of the new Flak please post. I was in the Vault today and they told me the same thing. That the Flak 2.0 is replacing the Flak Jacket. They also said they hated the way the 2.0 looks. So I'm now dying to see what they look like.
I believe the forum had to take em down....

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised by 2.0. In pics it looks terrible with the giant unobtanium, but on they're fine and feel great. Same with EV.

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised by 2.0. In pics it looks terrible with the giant unobtanium, but on they're fine and feel great. Same with EV.
I like the style of the 2.0, but wonder about lens compatablity.

I have 8 flak jackets, and prolly a dozen lenses.

I've seen ruby and sapphire lenses will be available soon for Flak Jackets. It would surprise me a little if they weren't compatible.

Just wondering if anyone knew for sure

I don't think they will be. Didn't try it when I saw them but my gut tells me they won't be.

Back